Buying a Dental Practice: A Life-Changing Decision
This is a decision that takes time and requires due diligence. It can feel risky to shift from employee to owner, but the risk can be well worth the reward. When done correctly, buying a dental practice provides greater control over one’s career, the satisfaction of owning and operating a business, and financial security. One study shows that a dentist can earn an additional $14,000,000 (that’s right – million!) over the life of their career by owning an office rather than working as an employee.
Our Services for Buyers
ADS Dental Transitions offers the best-in-class dental broker services for buyers.
- Information Gathering & Analysis
- Dental Practice Valuation
- Find Buyers Dental Practices for Sale
- Negotiations & Contracts
- Mentoring & Advice
- Marketing your dental practice listing
Why Buy a Dental Practice?
Buying a dental practice can be a great way to achieve financial security and
professional satisfaction. Purchasing an existing dental practice has benefits over starting from
scratch. Here are some of the reasons why you might want to consider buying a dental practice:
- Established Patient Base
- Existing Infrastructure
- Brand Reputation and Goodwill
- Experienced Staff
- Immediate Revenue Generation
- Growth Potential
- Reduced Business Risks
Ready to Buy a Dental Practice?
Each dental practice acquisition opportunity is unique and practice sales and
transition can be very complicated.
If you’re thinking of buying a dental practice, take these questions into consideration:
- Do you have the desire and commitment to be a dental practice owner?
- Have you identified the criteria (location, size, practice philosophy, etc.) for your ideal
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, you might be ready to buy a dental practice.