ADS Code of Ethics: Dental Practice Transitions Made Simple
Our members are committed to maintaining the highest level of technical competence in this specialized field. Through active participation in continuing education seminars hosted by ADS and other recognized professional groups, we ensure our expertise remains up to date.
To foster open dialogue and knowledge sharing, ADS maintains a Peer Review Committee. This committee serves as a forum for informal discussions covering all aspects of dental practice valuation and brokerage. Our members actively engage in these activities, further enhancing their professional growth.
Confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. ADS members handle all information, whether written or verbal, regarding a dental practice with strict confidentiality. Financial and proprietary information will only be disclosed to third parties with written consent from the practice owner (client).
To maintain integrity, ADS members refrain from providing formal or informal opinions on the value of a dental practice without having access to all relevant facts related to the valuation assignment.
Our dental practice evaluations are conducted independently, ensuring transparency, and eliminating any conflicts of interest. ADS members are committed to adhering to all statutes, regulations, and laws governing the jurisdiction in which a dental practice is being valued or brokered.
As a testament to our professionalism, all valuations are provided in written form and personally signed by the ADS member, ensuring clarity and accountability for our clients.
Experience seamless dental practice transitions with ADS Dental Transitions.
How ADS Dental Transitions Provides Dental Practice Valuations
When it comes to dental practice valuations, ADS Dental Transitions excels in delivering comprehensive services. Our valuations include essential elements in addition to the assessed value of the dental practice:
- Clearly defined purpose for the dental practice valuation
- Detailed description of the subject dental practice
- Summary of the relevant facts considered in the valuation
- Explanation of the valuation methodology used
- Statement of assumptions guiding how the valuation was calculated
- Disclosure of any qualifications or limitations on the valuator
- Assurance that ADS members have no financial interest in the dental practice being valued
For smooth transactions, we establish a signed agreement between our member brokers and dental practice sellers or buyers. This agreement covers key points, such as:
- Identification of the seller or buyer client
- Application forms with relevant demographic and financial data
- Duration and termination clauses of the agreement
- Clauses for non-disclosure agreements
- Clear terms for brokerage or dual agency agreement
If you have questions, we’re here to help!
Whether you’re looking to buy, planning for retirement, or making a lateral shift in the middle of your career, we have the experience to help with your dental practice transition needs.
Contact a Dental Practice Broker
Whether you’re buying your first dental practice, planning for retirement, or making a lateral shift in the middle of your career, we have the experience to help.