877-261-1607

Find a Broker
Request Info

Implant-centric GP for sale $4.8M collections

Public Overview
Public Overview
Status Type For Sale
Practice Type General
Opportunity Type Practice for Sale
Transition Type Sell Practice - Available for Transition
State Texas
Region All of Texas
City or Advertised Area Major metro area
Description

Available now: A well-established practice in major metro area in Texas. This busy practice primarily specializes in implants, particularly the all-on-four procedure. Total practice collections are approx. $4.8 million annually, with all-on-fours comprising 72% of revenue (done exclusively by the selling doctor). The remaining 28% is attributable to an associate general dentist and 2 hygienists, all of whom are willing to remain post-sale in their current capacity of bread-and-butter dentistry. There is well-trained, specialized staff willing to remain post-sale

‚ÄčThis practice is in a beautiful, modern facility of 5,900 square feet with 14 operatories and all the latest equipment and technology. Operations are organized and long-standing systems are in place with advertising and marketing that keep a steady influx of new patients to maintain ongoing success. The selling doctor is willing to work post-sale, mentor an incoming doctor, or leave the practice – in short, whatever is necessary to ensure a smooth transition.

‚ÄčThis is a unique turnkey opportunity for the right doctor seeking to specialize in this area. Contact The McGill & Hill Group for more information.



Listing Reference Number 2725
View More Listings in Texas

Broker Contact Info

Roger Hill, a dental practice broker for ADS Carolinas / The McGill & Hill Group, LLC

Roger Hill

(Toll Free) 877-306-9780
transitions@mcgillhillgroup.com